Fri, Jul 15|
Mystical Oasis Studio
Floating Dream Sound Bath with - July 15th
Come float into relaxation in an aerial Hammock for 75 mins along with a sample raspberry gummy. $40 Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2022, 4:45 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
Mystical Oasis Studio , 352 Somerset Ave, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA
About the Event
No Drop-ins please! Pre-registration is required. Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
Join Sound Practitioner Kelly Kelita for 75 minutes of dreamy relaxation! The evening will begin a complimentary sample of C.B D followed by a meditative experience where you will be bathed in sound waves while also being cocooned inside a yoga hammock. Sobriety-friendly C .B.D helps to relieve anxiety, eases pain, calms the nervous system and will bring you into a deep state of relaxation. C.B D perfectly complements the healing experienced during a Sound Bath! We will also have therapeutic essential oils diffused to bring you deeper into bliss.
Fall into a state of deep relaxation while opening up the body’s natural healing pathways. Surrendering to the sounds will assist in releasing blockages and creating a profound sense of peace. You will emerge from this journey feeling lighter, more in balance and rejuvenated. This is not just an auditory experience, it’s like receiving a high frequency sound massage for the mind, body, & spirit.
· Cost: $40 Tickets are Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
· Doors will open 15 minutes before class and will be locked at class start time for everyones safety.
· People(s) who are sensitive or prone to motion sickness should take caution.
· Please wear comfortable, form fitting clothing with NO metals or plastic.
· Please expect to be barefoot during class
· NO zippers, snaps, sequins or sharp jewelry.
· Pre-registration required (no drop-ins) no refunds.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & RSVP ACCEPTANCE - ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK:
· Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space – preregistration is required – no walk-ins.
· Face masks are optional – if you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to wear one.
By RSVPing to this event, you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
+$1.00 service fee
no refunds or credits Bring a pillow and blanket - props not provided
+$1.00 service fee0