Sat, Nov 25|
Mystical Oasis Studio
Floating Hearts & CBD Sound Bath
Float away with a heart full of love. Breathe in love and exhale stress. We focus on the heart chakra to draw in more self-love and gratitude. Relax your mind & heart while enjoying a CBD gummy (THC FREE). $40 Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
Time & Location
Nov 25, 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM EST
Mystical Oasis Studio , 352 Somerset Ave, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA
About the Event
No Drop-ins please! Pre-registration is required. Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
Join Sound Practitioner Kelly Kelita for a nourishing heart healing self-love focused sound bath and meditation. Give yourself the gift of self care and self love. Come relax in a comfortable hammock, in room filled with heart warming pink lights. The evening will begin a complimentary sample of CBD followed by a meditative experience where you will be bathed in sound waves while also being cocooned inside a yoga hammock.
We are going through a unique time in the world, where our heart and soul maybe feeling heavier than ever. Daily life stresses, our interactions can leave us feeling overwhelmed, stressed, tired or hurt. Sound bath and meditation can clear our minds, raise our vibration and literally fill our hearts with light, love and nourishment.
We will begin the session with a short meditation to open the heart. We will then drift off into our sound bath, allowing the vibrations to wash over you....naturally allowing the energy to create shifts within you......giving yourself the gift of loving kindness and feelings of gratitude.
If you find that you struggle with communicating how you feel, loving yourself, having a hard time trusting people, unforgiving (yourself or others) - this is a good start to begin your heart healing journey.
Benefits of Sound Healing and what you may experience:
· Deepening of the meditation experience
· Heightened perceptions and sensations in the body
· Feeling more centered and balanced within
· Deep profound relaxation
· An enhanced sense of wellness
· Improved sleep
· Decrease in stress, anxiety and depression
· Quiets mind chatter
· Release of blocked emotions.
· Cost: $40 Tickets are Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
· Doors will open 15 minutes before class and will be locked at class start time for everyones safety.
· People(s) who are sensitive or prone to motion sickness should take caution.
· Please wear comfortable, form fitting clothing with NO metals or plastic.
· Please expect to be barefoot during class
· NO zippers, snaps, sequins or sharp jewelry.
· Pre-registration required (no drop-ins) no refunds.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & RSVP ACCEPTANCE - ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK:
· Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space – preregistration is required – no walk-ins.
· Face masks are optional – if you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to wear one.
By RSVPing to this event, you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
Floating Hearts Sound Bath
+$1.00 service fee
no refunds or credits Bring a pillow and blanket - props not provided
+$1.00 service fee0