Thu, Jun 22|
Nokomis Beach, Casey Key, Florida
Nokomis Beach Sunset Sound Bath
Join Sound Practitioner Kelly Kelita for a soothing sunset sound bath on the beach. Experience the sounds of Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls, Chimes and much more.... $25 Reservations Required
Time & Location
Jun 22, 8:15 PM – 9:15 PM
Nokomis Beach, Casey Key, Florida, 100 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis, FL 34275, USA
About the Event
Join sound facilitator Kelly Kelita for a mesmerizing Sunset Sound Bath on Nokomis Beach, a truly immersive and rejuvenating experience for the mind, body, and soul. Imagine yourself nestled on a picturesque beach, surrounded by the soothing sounds of the ocean waves and the warm colors of the setting sun. This unique event is designed to help you relax, let go of stress, and restore inner balance in the most enchanting setting. You are welcome to pray, meditate or to simply sit back and experience the breathtaking beauty of nature as you witness "God Painting the Sky."
As the sun begins to descend, Kelly Kelita will guide you through a transformative journey using a variety of therapeutic instruments. Close your eyes and surrender to the relaxing sounds of crystal singing bowls, metal singing bowls, and other melodic instruments, carefully crafted to create harmonic vibrations that resonate through your entire being.
As the sounds wash over you, you'll experience a deep state of relaxation and meditation, allowing your mind to become more quiet and your body to unwind. The harmonious vibrations not only promote physical and mental relaxation but also stimulate the release of stagnant energy, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Breathe in the ocean breeze, let go of any tension, and allow yourself to be completely present in the moment.
• Cost: $25 - you can also venmo @mysticaloasis
• tickets are Nonrefundable /Nontransferable - credits given for any studio or beach event due to inclement weather. If a beach event is postponed due to inclement weather, the event will then be rescheduled to a provided rain date. If you cannot attend the scheduled rain date, a credit will be given. You can use this credit for in-studio events and beach events. Beach credits do not expire.
• If you have questions, please call 941.882.0758
WHAT TO BRING:
• Blankets, pillows - keep yourself cozy!
• Water - stay hydrated!
• Any personal sacred items you would like to have with you.
Sunset Sound Bath Nokomis
+$0.63 service fee
If a beach event is postponed due to inclement weather, the event will then be rescheduled to a provided rain date. If you cannot attend the scheduled rain date, a credit will be given. You can use this credit for in-studio events and beach events. Beach credits do not expire.
+$0.63 service fee0