Nokomis Beach Sunset Sound Bath - March 3rd
Time & Location
About the Event
Pre-Registration is Required - tickets are Nonrefundable / Nontransferable - no refunds or credits for no shows.
If a beach event is postponed due to inclement weather, the event will then be rescheduled to a provided rain date. If you cannot attend the scheduled rain date, a credit will be given. You can use this credit for in-studio events and beach events. Beach credits do not expire.
Join Sound Healer & Reiki Master Kelly Kelita for a relaxing Reiki-Infused sunset sound bath on the sand at Nokomis Beach. A Sound Bath is an acoustic sound healing journey that relaxes the body, clears the subconscious, calms the mind, and activates your body’s natural healing systems. Bring a blanket and pillow and create your most comfortable space then lie down and let the cosmic vibrations wash away stress and all that no longer serves you. Kelly uses a wide variety of ancient sound healing instruments, including a symphonic gong, crystal singing bowls, Tibetan bowls, and more to create a sound healing experience that will vibrate and activate every cell in your body, leaving you feeling refreshed and peaceful.
• Cost: $25 - you can also venmo @kelly_kelita
• tickets are Nonrefundable /
Nontransferable - credits given for any studio or beach event due to inclament weather
• If you have questions, please call 941.882.0758
WHAT TO BRING:
• An open heart and mind!
• Blankets, pillows - keep yourself cozy!
• Water - stay hydrated!
• Any personal sacred items you would like to have with you.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & RSVP ACCEPTANCE:
- Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space for safe distancing.
- Face masks are optional - if you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to wear one.
- Please bring your own mat, blanket, pillow to sit/lie on
By RSVPing to this event, you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Please bring and use hand sanitizer and refrain from hugging other people without their verbal permission. Avoid contact with others who are sick prior to the event. If you feel sick, please isolate yourself from others, seek medical attention, and contact the event organizer immediately. Thank you!
- Sunset Sound Bath Nokomis$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0