Thu, Feb 04|
Nokomis Beach, Casey Key, Florida
Sunset Sound Bath On Nokomis Beach - March 4th
Join Sound Healer Kelly Kelita for a relaxing Reiki-Infused sunset sound bath on the beach. Reservations Required $20 Rescheduled to 03/18 if it rains
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Nokomis Beach, Casey Key, Florida, 100 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis, FL 34275, USA
About the Event
Rescheduled to 03/18 if it rains - refunds given only if it rains and you can not attend the rescheduled rain date - otherwise tickets are not refundable or transferable - no shows are not refundable or transferable
Join Sound Healer & Reiki Master Kelly Kelita for a relaxing Reiki-Infused sunset sound bath on the sand at Nokomis Beach. A Sound Bath is an acoustic sound healing journey that relaxes the body, clears the subconscious, calms the mind, and activates your body’s natural healing systems. Bring a blanket and pillow, and create your most comfortable space then lie down and let the cosmic vibrations wash away stress and all that no longer serves you. Kelly uses a wide variety of ancient sound healing instruments, including a symphonic gong, crystal singing bowls, Tibetan bowls, and more to create a sound healing experience that will vibrate and activate every cell in your body , leaving you feeling refreshed and peaceful. You will also receive a free crystal to meditate with and keep.
- Cost: $20 - you can also venmo @kelly_kelita
- Rescheduled to 03/18 if it rains - refunds given if rain date does not work for you - otherwise tickets are not refundable or transferable
- If you have questions, please call 941.882.0758
WHAT TO BRING:
- An open heart and mind!
- Warm clothes - we recommend dressing in layers now that it's getting a bit chilier
- Blankets - keep your self cozy!
- Water - stay hydrated!
- Any personal sacred items you'd like to have with you
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space for safe distancing
- We will be following physical distancing protocols (6 feet)
- Please bring your face mask (optional) and hand sanitizer
- Please bring your own mat or towel to sit/lie on
By RSVPing to this event you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Please wear a mask and maintain at least six (6) feet social distancing from others when possible. Please bring and use hand sanitizer and refrain from hugging other people without their verbal permission. Avoid contact with others who are sick prior to the event. If you feel sick, please isolate yourself from others, seek medical attention, and contact the event organizer immediately for a refund. Thank you!
Sunset Sound Bath Nokomis
+$0.50 service fee
+$0.50 service fee