Vinyasa Yoga & Sound Bath Relaxation- Mystical Sea - June 23rd
Time & Location
About the Event
No Drop-ins please! Pre-registration is required. Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
All levels welcome - Yoga for all!
Join Cheridan Smith in a mystical setting for a Mermaid Flow Vinyasa yoga class. You will be surrounded by ocean lights, lanters, and lit up starfish.
Transform in to a magical mermaid in this ocean inspired, water element infused, vinyasa flow yoga class.
Prepare to bask in feelings of flexibility, fluidity, strength and spaciousness, just like a mermaid on a tropical beach!
Vinyasa - Beautifully curated postures that join physical movement with the breath, creating a steady internal rhythm for the practice, opening students up to go deeper into the asanas (poses). Modifications offered for all levels of practice.
· Cost: $23 Tickets are Nonrefundable / Nontransferable
· Pre-registration required (no drop-ins) no refunds or transfers.
· Doors will open 15 minutes before class and will be locked 3 minutes after class start time for safety.
· Please bring your own mat.
Cheridan Smith is a lover of yoga, poetry, travel, sunsets and life. Cher received her Yoga Teacher training certification in India over the summer of 2018. She received her Aerial Yoga Teacher training certification in December of 2018. She began with aerial yoga and now focuses on hatha, yin, and vinyasa flow, as well. This experience has made her passion and understanding of yoga extremely vivid. Having received the training in India, Cher feels more connected to the natural source and more at peace in her mind, body, and soul. Rumi once said, “Let yourself become living poetry.” There is no better description of what yoga is to me. Yoga is living poetry: in movement, in flow, in feelings, in connecting yourself to every breath. Yoga is an art that works with each human based on their own needs. It is a practice I do to heal, to focus, to love, to breathe, and to live each moment in the present. Let the things that help us grow and the things we love be the things we do.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & RSVP ACCEPTANCE - ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK:
· Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space – preregistration is required – no walk-ins.
· Face masks are optional – if you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to wear one.
· Please bring your own mat.
· Spacing is not at 6 feet apart but as staggered as possible.
By RSVPing to this event, you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
- Mermaid Flow Vinyasa Yoga$23+$0.58 Service fee$23+$0.58 Service fee0$0