Shamanic Illumination Journey Healing
Shamanic healing works with the energetic & spiritual aspects of illness, emotional traumas, and personal imbalance. This is very powerful work and often people come to me when they have exhausted their options of using western medicine and traditional psychotherapy to get
better. Sometimes people come to me because they are having “phantom symptoms” that doctors cannot diagnose and keep getting negative tests on. Sometimes people come because they are at an impasse with their therapist regarding an issue that they feel stuck in. Sometimes you just know that what you need help with is something beyond the normal realms of healing. Depending on the nature of the work involved, significant healing can be accomplished in 1 to 3 sessions. The success is affected by the intensity of your desire for healing, and your willingness to actively create healing patterns in your life. All work is strictly confidential.
[Shamanic Drumming, Rattles, Stones, Burning of Sage & Palo Santo used in my Native American Lineage]
Types of shamanic healing:
· Power Loss—Retrieving a spirit ally (like a power animal or guide) for protection and support.
· Soul Loss--Returning healed disassociated aspects of ourselves that left because of a trauma.
· Energy extraction--Removing/clearing stuck or painful energies that may be thought-forms or past-life injuries.
· Spirit Releasing (Depossession)--sending to the Light lost souls who may have become attached to you.
· Ancestral Healing--Clearing unhealthy patterns that run in your ancestral line and are affecting you.
· Past-Life healing--Clearing patterns that come from a past life event that are affecting your current life.
· Illuminations--Releasing from your energy field energy trauma and stuck, thought-form imprints.
Structure of a session:
My sessions generally run 2 hours, sometimes longer for really severe cases.
First part: 30 mins: I interview you and gather history about what has happened to you and what is going on in your
life. I will listen to your stories, ask you questions and do some brief diagnostic journeys to determine what type of
healing is going to be needed.
Second part: 1-2 hours: We enter into ceremonial time and I begin doing the actual healing work. Some of this is
done talking, some is done in silence. My work commonly involves several different types of healings in one session
which may include: Soul retrieval, extraction, Ancestral work, spirit release, power animal retrieval, etc. Each person
needs something different.
Third part: 20 min: Sharing & Integration; Here I will share with you a healing story of what I did in my healing work.
After the healing I will discuss with you any “homework” or lifestyle change that may be necessary to support your
healing process, including self-care and integration of the process.
Preparation before and after a healing:
Schedule your appointment so you have time afterwards for yourself. Having a clear intention and desire for healing
(as well as being willing to let go of old patterns that are unhealthy) strengthens the effects of the healing.
· Identify for yourself the following:
· What is not working in my life?
· What feels out of balance?
· What is missing, or what qualities have I lost which I long to reclaim?
· Are there unhealthy patterns in my life which keep repeating?
· Are there people in my life to which I have an unhealthy connection?
· Are there places in my body where I am regularly feeling pain?
· Does my life feel out of control?
· Are there themes in my ancestry which are getting repeated in my life?
· Why am I feeling called to seek spiritual healing now?
Ask for a dream the night before, or pray for relief from your suffering as a way of setting your intention. It is helpful
to avoid alcohol or recreational drugs for 24 hours before and after your healing. After your session it may take 1-3
days to fully integrate the healing you have received. Be sure to take time afterwards to nurture yourself. The effects
of the healing can be gradual or dramatic, each individual experiences this differently.