Full Moon Sound Bath - Nokomis Beach
Time & Location
About the Event
Pre-Registration is Required - Rescheduled to 5/3/21 if it rains - refunds given only if it rains and you cannot attend the rescheduled rain date - otherwise tickets are Nonrefundable / Nontransferable - no refunds or credits for no shows.
Join Intuitive Sound Healers Ed Russel & Kelly Kelita as they create a vortex of healing sound in this reiki infused sound bath on Nokomis Beach. Through Angelic healing energy, Shamanic practices, heartfelt intention and sacred sound, you will be tuned in - naturally activating self-healing mechanisms in the body. This results in releasing blockages and inducing a deep meditative state bringing you effortlessly into peaceful relaxation. You will emerge from this journey feeling lighter, more in balance and rejuvenated.
Ed and Kelly both began their sound healing journey's in 2009. They have 25 years of combined experience as intuitive sound healers and Reiki Masters. Ed and Kelly have a deep love for working with God and Arch Angels and believe that each one of us is connected to this Heavenly Support Team.
Their blissful sacred sound instruments include Paiste Symphonic Gong, Wind Gong, 30 Tibetan Singing Bowls (Full Moon & 18th century singing bowls), Crystal Bowls, Monochord, Shruti Box, Buffalo Drums, Steel Tongue Drum, Digeridoo, Rattles, Chimes and many more.
• Cost: $30 - you can also venmo @kelly_kelita
• Rescheduled to 05/03 if it rains - refunds given if rain date does not work for you - otherwise tickets are Nonrefundable /
• If you have questions, please call 941.882.0758
WHAT TO BRING:
• An open heart and mind!
• Blankets, pillows - keep yourself cozy!
• Water - stay hydrated!
• Any personal sacred items you would like to have with you.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & RSVP ACCEPTANCE:
• Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space for safe distancing.
• We will be following physical distancing protocols (6 feet)
• Face masks are optional - if you feel more comfortable, you are welcome to wear one.
• Please bring your own mat, blanket, pillow to sit/lie on
By RSVPing to this event, you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Please wear a mask and maintain at least six (6) feet social distancing from others when possible. Please bring and use hand sanitizer and refrain from hugging other people without their verbal permission. Avoid contact with others who are sick prior to the event. If you feel sick, please isolate yourself from others, seek medical attention, and contact the event organizer immediately. Thank you!
- Sold OutFull Moon Beach Sound Bath$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0