Harmonized Heart Sound Bath
Time & Location
About the Event
No Drop-ins please! Pre-registration is required.
Join Sound Healer & Reiki Master Kelly Kelita for a nourishing heart healing self-love focused sound bath and meditation on St. Valentine's Day. There is no better way to celebrate love than to give yourself the gift of self care and self love. Come relax in a room filled with heart warming pink lights. You will be given a rose quatz crystal to meditate with and you will also receive a free homemade Love bathsalt to continue with your self care at home. Hot cacao (healthy hot chocolate) will also be available to anyone who would like, as this too is a heart opener.
We are going through a unique time in the world, where our heart and soul maybe feeling heavier than ever. Daily life stresses, our interactions can leave us feeling overwhelmed, stressed, tired or hurt. Sound bath and meditation can clear our minds, raise our vibration and literally fill our hearts with light, love and nourishment.
We will begin the session with a short and easy seated Meditation Kriya to open the heart - this will help our heart to open and help bring a feeling of peace and calm within us. We will then drift off into our sound bath, allowing the vibrations to wash over you....naturally allowing the energy to create shifts within you......giving yourself the gift of loving kindness and feelings of gratitude.
This is a great sound bath for anyone and not just for couples. If you find that you struggle with communicating how you feel, loving yourself, having a hard time trusting people, unforgiving (yourself or others) - this is a good start to begin your heart healing journey.
Benefits of Sound Healing and what you may experience:
· Deepening of the meditation experience · Heightened perceptions and sensations in the body · Feeling more centered and balanced within · Deep profound relaxation · An enhanced sense of wellness · Improved sleep · Decrease in stress, anxiety and depression · Quiets mind chatter · Release of blocked emotions.
- Cost: $30
- If you have questions, please call 702.218.1823
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class and will be locked 3 minutes after class start time for everyones safety.
WHAT TO BRING:
- An open heart and mind!
- Blanket, pillow - you will be lying on the floor so please bring anything you need to feel comfortable!
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Spots are limited so that we can ensure enough space for safe distancing
- Props will not be provided to ensure safety
- Please bring your face mask (optional) and hand sanitizer
- Please bring your own mat or blanket to sit/lie on
You MUST bring your own props/mat/blankets, studio supplies will not be available. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. Masks are required upon entering the building and can be removed once you are in your spot in the studio. You are not required to wear the mask for the event but welcome to wear one if you feel more comfortable. Spacing is not at 6' apart but as staggered as possible. Attend at your own risk and with your own comfort.
By RSVPing to this event you acknowledge that you are attending this in person event at your own risk. Your RSVP also acknowledges that you are currently healthy and agree to protect yourself and exercise social responsibility prior to and for the duration of the event. Avoid contact with others who are sick prior to the event. If you feel sick, please isolate yourself from others, seek medical attention, and contact the event organizer immediately for a refund. Thank you!
- Harmonized Heart Sound Bath$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0